Last updated: September 1, 2023
- The Website and the Fixe Software.
- Email, text, and other electronic messages between you and Fixe.
This Policy does not apply to PII collected by:
- us offline (e.g. through phone calls between you and Fixe) or through any other means, including on any other website operated by us or any third party; or
- any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible via the Service.
By visiting, accessing, using or downloading the Service, you agree to be bound by this Policy. This Policy may change from time to time, and your continued use of the Service after any changes we may make to the Policy will be deemed to be your acceptance of those changes, so please check the Policy periodically for updates. Your continued use of the Service after any modification means that you acknowledge the change and agree to the practices that we disclose in the Policy.
PII That You Provide Us
The PII that we collect on or through our Service may include:
Information that you enter into forms in the Service. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use the Service as well as after your initial registration, in the course of using the Fixe Software.
Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
Details of transactions you carry out through the Service.
In these ways, we may ask you for your name, email address, phone number, home and/or work addresses and information about how you have used the Service.
PII That We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
Details of your visits to our Service, including traffic data, location data, logs, and the resources that you access and use on the Website.As you use our Service, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect information about your equipment and browsing actions, including:
Information about your computer and Internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
How We Use Your Information
We use PII to:
- Provide the Service to you.
- Provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- Let you know about changes to our Service or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- Fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- Carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts that you enter into with us, including for billing and collection.
- If we use your email address to communicate with you (with the exception of transactional emails regarding your use of the Service), we will provide you with the option to unsubscribe or opt out of future emails.
How We Disclose PII to Others
We do not sell, rent, license or disclose PII to third parties except:
- to work with third-party companies that we use to provide or market the Service or other products that we offer (“Third-Party Services,” below);
- where we believe it is necessary to respond to legal claims asserted against us, to comply with legal process (e.g. warrants and subpoenas), to enforce or administer our agreements, to prevent fraud, for risk assessment, for investigation, and to protect the rights, property or safety of Us, our users or others.
- to investigate suspected fraud, harassment or illegal conduct, or suspected violations of our legal agreement(s) with Customers and Users;
- to subsidiaries or affiliates that we may have today or in the future;
- to disclose to another company in the course of a business acquisition, merger or sale of assets;
- to comply with a court order, law or other legal process, including responding to government or regulatory requests;
- with your consent; and
- to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
We use various Third-Party Services to operate the Service. These include: Amazon Web Services, Google reCAPTCHA, Google Sign-In, Mailgun, PlateIQ, Quickbooks, SiteGround and WordPress.org and may include others in the future.
Third-Party Services collect, use and share PII pursuant to their own privacy and security policies. Some of them, including Google, may use location information and other PII to serve advertisements to consumers on other websites. By using our Service, you consent to our providing PII with Third-Party Services to be used in accordance with their own privacy and security policies as they exist today and as they may change in the future.
For more information about how Google’s services use PII, see “How Google uses information from sites or apps that use our services.”
We use Transport Layer Security (also known as Secure Sockets Layer) encryption to protection certain sensitive PII, including passwords and employee information. But we cannot and do not guarantee that your PII will be free from unauthorized access by third parties such as hackers. By using the Service, you (a) consent to our using PII as described in this Policy notwithstanding this risk; (b) waive any claims against us relating to the interception, use or disclosure of PII by third parties unauthorized by us; and (c) agree to notify us promptly if you suspect any unauthorized usage of PII.
For more information on protecting your privacy, please visit www.ftc.gov/privacy.
To access or use the Service, you must be at least 18 years old and have the requisite power and authority to understand and consent to the practices described in this Policy. No one under age 18 may provide any information to the Service. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information to the Service or provide any information about yourself to us.
Your Rights With Respect to PII
If you are the administrator of a Customer account with the Fixe Software, you can use the Fixe Software itself to update or delete PII about yourself or any User associated with your Customer account that the Fixe Software maintains. If you are a User who is not an administrator of a Customer account, you do not have the direct ability to edit or delete PII about you, but you may request that the administrator of your Customer account edit or delete PII about you in the Fixe Software.
Cookies and Other Storage Technologies
When you use the Service, we or our Third-Party Services may use tools to collect information about how you use it. These tools may include cookies, web beacons or other storage technologies that store users’ IDs or passwords to personalize web pages that they see and provide website analytics. We may also use these tools in advertising the Service. You are welcome to opt out of our use of these tools with you, and you can learn more about how to do so at the Digital Advertising Alliance’s Webchoices page, European Advertising Standards Alliance (EASA)’s Framework and the Network Advertising Initiative’s Consumer Opt Out page.
No Rights of Third Parties
This Policy does not create rights enforceable by third parties, nor does it require disclosure of any information relating to users of the Service.
Limitation of Warranties
We make no representations, warranties or promises about the security of PII except as stated expressly in this Policy or where required by law.
For More Information
Please direct any questions about this Policy to firstname.lastname@example.org.